Supporting BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, J2K, WMF, EMF, and RAS. PC Image Editor covers all of the most common finished file formats from the 1990s until today. With any of these formats, you can resize or crop an image to fit it perfectly, you can rotate and straighten the image, or you can apply a number of filters to it. When you're done, you can export in all of the app's 11 formats, as well.
Light editing, but no more
Now, one thing bears admitting about PC Image Editor: it's not Photoshop. Even the app's developers note that it is, essentially, designed for fixing blemishes. Most of the formats it allows are common, but don't support even basic artistry functions such as layers. But generally that's fine. If all you need is to touch up a photo to remove red-eye, or correct and upload a damaged paper document, the app works perfectly (and even has seamless scanner support!).
More of a photo manipulator
Basically, don't expect to work miracles with PC Image Editor, but do expect to edit your photos quickly. It isn't as feature-heavy as some other image editors such as IrfanView, but it is easier to use and still includes most commonly used functions. If all you need is to correct red-eye, all you need is PC Image Editor.
The PC Image Editor is designed to be easy to use and user friendly. It is a product for amateurs and professionals (who are in a hurry). This highly intuitive piece of software supports a high variety of formats which allows you to edit a vast number of images and save it in any format you want.
The PC Image Editor is equipped with the usual set of file operations together with some of the slightly higher level editing options & adjust colors in photos; and apply filters if you ever want to do a hands on job in customizing your images.
- Import and export various graphic formats, including BMP, GIF, JPG, TIFF, PCX, PNG, TGA, J2K, WMF, EMF, and RAS.
- Apply 15 filters such as Blur, Sharp, Add Noise, Diffuse, Mosaic, Twirl, Emboss, and etc.
- Add image effects such as Rotate 90°, 180° and Arbitrary, Flip Horizontal and Vertical, Perspective, Skew, and etc.
- With 11 adjustment commands such as Auto Levels, Auto Contrast, Brightness, Contrast, Gamma Channel, Hue, Saturation, RGB Channel, Invert, Colorize, and etc.
- Supporting Scanner to bring paper-documents directly scanned and ready to use.
- Print images with full functionality and keep them for your archive, showing to friends or colleagues.
- Also ability to increase or decrease the image dimension, which is called Image Resizing with lots of pre-defined and standard sizes, or have your own custom size.
Laws concerning the use of this software vary from country to country. We do not encourage or condone the use of this program if it is in violation of these laws.
We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. If you continue browsing, you are considered to have accepted such use. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here.